Sunday, February 9, 2014

Welcome!

Ok. I'm sorry.
I've made like 3 different Horse Isle 2 Help blogs, but then I forget the password to them because I'm dumb, so here is the official blog!
>.<

Horse Isle

Yeah, it sounds cheezy but its actually really fun. Its a very in-depth game though, so I want to make a website called Magyk's Horse Isle 2 Help. Cause that's me, Magyk. :P

So, what is Horse Isle??

Well, its an online game where there are many isles.
And, it has horses
and
and
and
and if you want to learn any thing else, you better go play it.
Go to google and type Horse Isle
and then click on the first thing that pops up. It should say something like "Horse Isle 1 Land of Esrohs or something. After you click on it, it will pull up two pages;

Horse Isle 2                                                                             Horse Isle 1         



 




















You, of course, want to play Horse Isle 2, because I play that one, and Horse Isle 1 has really bad graphics. Its all pixelated-y. Anyway, once you click on Horse Isle 2, it will pull up another page that says;

Eternal                                                                          Life-Cycle
Your horses live forever                  Your horses age and die.  You may breed your horses


 
 





















I play both, however, my main account is Eternal, because I'm a member on that one, and I just started Life-Cycle a couple of days ago, so its not as advanced as my Eternal one is.
So, you click on Eternal.
I will wait while you sign up. >.<
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
............
..........
........
......
....
...
..
.


You start out on Welcome Isle. You are a person. Horse Isle isn't a game where you are the horse, no, Horse Isle for me, is my remedy to not being able to have a horse.
So.
Yeah.
Await more posts!





p.s. Horse Isle is a very  in-depth game and so it make start out as a little bit boring. But once you get going, by using my Money Making help and other stuff, you'll go far!