Monday, February 10, 2014

Riddle Box 2

I have gotten some pictures for the riddle boxes, however, there are a LOT of riddle boxes so I don't have them all right now.
I will post which Isle it is, and what the map means.
All the pictures are of maps.
The blue dot means your character.
The black spots are usually buildings or other items of interest, like wagons, etc.
I (the blue dot) will stand right by the riddle box so that you know where it is.
I will also post the answers to the riddle boxes.

These are not in order, as I am getting different pictures at different times but later, I will try to organize them.
Line Isle Riddle Box
The riddle box Q & A are below:

Q: In a stable, there are men and horses. In all, there are 22 heads and 72 feet. How many horses are in the stable?
A: 14

Q: This animal, spelled backwards, is a very common destination for teenagers.
A: Llama

Q: I am not technically a horse, I could appropriately be named Lloyd or Llindsay. What am I?
A: Llama